Eucalyptus Essential Oil Hand Salve
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A natural DIY hand salve made with beeswax, apricot kernel oil and eucalyptus essential oil that softens and protects hands, nail beds and cuticles.
- 3 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Apricot Kernel Skin Care Oil
- 32 drops Aura Cacia Eucalyptus (globulus) Essential Oil
- 16 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
1. Melt beeswax in a glass measuring cup sitting in a pan of simmering water.
2. Add apricot kernel oil and continue heating until mixture clarifies.
3. Remove from heat, stir in essential oils, and pour into jar or tin, replace lid and allow to cool and set up.
4. To use, massage 1 to 3 teaspoons into targeted area.