Dry Shampoo with Elevate Essential Oil Blend
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
A simple DIY dry shampoo recipe featuring Aura Cacia Elevate Essential Oil Blend.
1. In a food processor, combine all dry
ingredients. Blend until well mixed.
2. Add essential oil blend and pulse
until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into wide mouth jar.
4. To use, apply powder to the
roots and oily parts of your hair
with a make-up brush.
* Use cocoa powder for dark hair only. Slowly add it to the dry ingredients
as they blend in the food processor until a shade comparable to your hair
color is achieved. Do not use cocoa powder for blonde hair.