Dishwasher Detergent Pods with Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend
- Total Time: 24 hours
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 48 pods
A simple DIY dishwasher detergent pod recipe featuring Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend.
- 3/4 to 1 teaspoons Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz.
- 2 cups washing soda (sodium carbonate)
- 2 cups Borax
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
1. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly
blend all ingredients until a
thick paste forms.
2. Place 1 to 2 teaspoons portions into a rigid mold or ice cube tray.
3. Allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours.
4. Pop pods out and store in an
5. To use, place one pod into dishwasher and run.
Quick Tip To aid in the cleaning action, place 2 to 3 tablespoons of white
vinegar in a small dish on the top rack of your dishwasher for the entire cycle.