Cologne with Bergamot and Bay Essential Oils
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A spicy DIY cologne recipe featuring bergamot and bay essential oils.
- 22 drops Aura Cacia Bergaptene-Free Bergamot Essential Oil
- 16 drops Aura Cacia Bay Essential Oil
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Vetiver Essential Oil
- 4 drops Aura Cacia Neroli Essential Oil
- Aura Cacia 4 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 3 fluid ounces water
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
1. In bottle, combine essential oils and vodka.
2. Slowly top off with water, stirring, then replace lid and shake until well blended.
3. To use, shake bottle and mist skin.