Cocoa Vanilla Body Butter
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
This simple, natural body butter features the warm aroma of natural cocoa butter and vanilla bean.
- 1/2 teaspoon Aura Cacia Vanilla (in jojoba oil)
- 3 ounces Aura Cacia Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter
- 1 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
1. Place cocoa butter in heavy sauce pan and melt over gentle heat.
2. Add sweet almond oil and continue heating just until mixture has clarified.
3. Remove pan from heat and stir in Vanilla Precious Essentials oil.
4. Pour into a jar, replace lid and allow to cool undisturbed in a cool area for 12 hours.
5. To use, rub a small amount into hands and massage into skin, using more as needed