Chocolate Orange Whipped Body Butter
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 5 fluid ounces
A simple, nourishing DIY whipped body butter recipe featuring cocoa butter, coconut oil and Aura Cacia Neroli Essential Oil.
- 30 drops Aura Cacia Neroli (in jojoba oil)
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 tablespoon argan oil
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 30 drops sweet orange essential oil
1. In a double boiler, melt cocoa butter and coconut oil.
2. As the mixture is melting add the argan oil.
3. Once the heated mixture is completely liquid, remove from heat and add vitamin E oil. Wait for the oils to partially re-solidify before whipping.
4. Pour into a mixing bowl and mix on high for 6 to 8 minutes. As you are mixing, add the Neroli Precious Essentials and sweet orange essential oils.
5. You will end up with a light, fluffy whipped body butter. With a spoon or spatula, pour into pint jars or the container of your choice. This will make 5 to 6 jars, depending on how densely you pack the butter in the pint jar.
6. Cool and cover with airtight lids.