Calendula Helichrysum Bath Oil
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A soothing, floral bath oil recipe featuring calendula flowers and helichrysum essential oil.
- 48 drops Aura Cacia Helichrysum Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia 4 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 4 fluid ounces sweet almond oil
- 1/2 cup dried calendula flowers
1. Place calendula flowers at bottom of jar with tight fitting lid.
2. Pour in sweet almond oil and shake contents gently every day for at least one week.
3. Strain out calendula flowers using a kitchen sieve.
4. Measure helichrysum into 4 ounce bottle, fill with calendula infused sweet almond oil, replace cap and shake until well blended.
5. To use, pour oil into warm bath water and swish water to disperse.