Body Wash with Coriander and Tangerine Essential Oils
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
An uplifting DIY body wash recipe featuring coriander and tangerine essential oils.
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Coriander Seed Essential Oil
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Tangerine Essential Oil
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Peppermint Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia 4 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 4 ounces unscented liquid soap, Castile-type
1. In bottle, combine essential oils.
2. Top off with liquid soap, replace lid and shake until well blended.
3. To use, apply to body, work into a lather and rinse with warm water.