Balsam Fir and Pine Essential Oil Sachets
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 1 sachet
A homemade sachets recipe featuring balsam fir needle essential oil and pine essential oil. Tuck unto closets, drawers or laundry baskets to diffuser a fresh, woody aroma. Makes 1 sachet.
1. In a small mixing bowl, measure rosemary, sprinkle with essential oils and toss with a spoon.
2. Cut cloth square and trim length of string.
3. Place scented rosemary leaves in center of cloth. Gather together the corners and sides. Tie with string or ribbon.
4. To use, place in closet, drawer or clothes hamper.
5. Refresh with additional essential oils whenever needed.