Argan Beard Oil
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 fluid ounces
This fresh and earthy DIY beard oil recipe combines essential oils with argan and olive oil to nourish and protect the most rugged beard.
- 9 drops Aura Cacia Vetiver Essential Oil
- 7 drops Aura Cacia Bay Essential Oil
- 5 drops Aura Cacia Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 3 drops Aura Cacia Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 1/2 fluid ounce Aura Cacia Organic Argan Skin Care Oil
- 2-ounce Aura Cacia 2 fl. oz. Amber Bottle with Writable Label
- 1/2 fluid ounce whiskey
- 1 fluid ounce extra virgin olive oil
1. In bottle, combine whiskey and essential oils.
2. Add argan and olive oils, replace lid and shake gently until well blended.
3. To use, apply a small amount to comb or palms of hand, then work into beard.