Almond Oat Shower Scrub with Lavender Essential Oil
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 ounces
A gentle DIY shower scrub recipe made with ground almonds, oats, liquid Castile soap and lavender essential oil.
- 48 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 3 fluid ounces unscented liquid Castile soap
- 2 tablespoons (about 16) whole almonds
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats
1. In a food processor or grinder, combine almonds and rolled oats.Pulse until a medium to fine meal forms.
2. In jar, combine Castile soap, lavender essential oil and ground meal. Stir until well combined.
3. To use, apply a small amount of scrub to damp washcloth, sponge or shower scrunchy. Scrub wet skin in shower, rinse and pat dry.