Almond Coconut Body Butter
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 fluid ounces
A nourishing homemade body butter recipe featuring sweet almond and coconut oils.
- 30 drops Aura Cacia Comfort Essential Oil Blend
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- 3 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Melt cocoa butter over low heat.
2. Mix together melted cocoa butter and coconut oil in a small bowl until coconut oil melts and blends with the cocoa butter.
3. Add sweet almond oil and Comfort blend. Mix until fully blended.
4. Pour into a 4-ounce jar and allow to cool. For a lighter texture, whip with a kitchen mixer just as the product beings to solidify.
Massage deeply into skin as needed.