This quarter’s DIY merchandising program emphasizes winter skin care with lavender, tea tree, patchouli and ylang ylang III essential oils. Change out key products in your DIY display to help your customers soothe their skin this winter with their own DIY applications or our ready-to-use products.
DIY program overview
As a reminder, and for those new to Aura Cacia’s DIY merchandising program, we have resources to help you create a DIY destination in your store so customers interested in creating their own essential oil applications can easily find what they need.
Our flexible merchandising program helps you to feature items of seasonal interest in either a 4-foot floor stand or a shelf display, with an integrated set of products, supplies, brochures, recipe pads and signs that center on a quarterly theme.
Winter skin care set
This quarter’s planogram outlines the products to display during the winter season, January through March, 2017, focusing on winter skin care. (Of course, you can always adapt the planogram to fit your customers' needs.) Featured items in the winter skin care set for either size display include:
- Lavender, tea tree, patchouli and ylang ylang III essential oils
- Sweet almond oil, cocoa butter and vegetable glycerin
- Containers for mixing, application and storage
- Brochure: “DIY Recipes For Body Care and Home,” containing featured recipes: Lavender Body Butter and Tea Tree Hand and Foot Cream
Additional suggested products to display in the floor stand, as outlined in the planogram, include:
- Essential Oil Discovery Kit
- Skin care oils* and other key ingredients called for in the featured recipes
- Aromatherapy roll-ons
- Mineral bath packets
- Ready-to-use products: Yoga Mists and Body Soaks
The floor stand display also contains many products that don’t need to be switched out quarterly. Contact your Aura Cacia sales representative for more information, to place your order and provide feedback about this program.
*Our sweet almond + fruit seed oils are being discontinued due to low sales and are currently on closeout status (at the time of the publishing of this article). Your Aura Cacia sales rep can help you select other products to display in place of those oils.