We are excited to continue our DIY merchandising program with an “Essential Oils for Autumn and Holiday” theme for October through December, featuring our new essential oils: black pepper and Atlas cedarwood.
As we mentioned in the first newsletter, we have resources to help you create a DIY destination in your store so customers interested in creating their own essential oil products can easily find what they need. Our flexible merchandising program helps you feature items of seasonal interest, with an integrated set of products and supplies, brochures, recipe pads and signs that center on a quarterly theme.
Our planograms for a floor stand and shelf display outline the products to display during the autumn/holiday season. You simply replace the theme-related items in your DIY display with the featured items for this season. Of course, you can always adapt the planogram to fit your customer’s needs.
This quarter’s Autumn/Holiday set includes:
- Black pepper, Atlas cedarwood, clove bud and sweet orange essential oils
- Recipe Tear-off Pad: Autumn Citrus & Spice
- Skin care oils and other ingredients featured in the recipes
- Brochure: DIY Recipes Featuring Black Pepper, Atlas Cedarwood, Fresh Ginger and Oregano
- Sign: Embrace Autumn with Essential Oils, encouraging customers to take a free recipe card
- Containers for mixing, application and storage
- Great holiday gift items, including our new Essential Oil Discovery Kit and USB Aromatherapy Mist Diffuser
The floor stand display contains many products that don’t need to be switched out quarterly, including diffusers and favorite ready-to-use aromatherapy products like roll-ons and mineral bath packets.
Contact your Aura Cacia sales representative to learn more about the program, place your order and provide feedback about this program.