If you're traveling for business, you've packed essentials like your laptop, your presentation and a professional wardrobe. But have you considered what you need to bring along to help maintain your physical, emotional and mental well-being on the road? On the other hand, if you're traveling for vacation, you're making sure to schlep all of the road snacks, camping equipment, beach toys and cookout supplies, but what about a first aid kit of helpful DIY essential oil based applications that will help make your trip as safe and enjoyable as possible?
What to pack
1. Include bottles of protecting, purifying and cleansing essential oils such as: tea tree, eucalyptus, lemon and sweet orange.
2. Next, include bottles of calming, relaxing and comforting essential oils such as: lavender, geranium and rose otto.
3. Portable roll-on perfume made with skin care oil and essential oil.
4. Essential oil based face and body spray to help cope, refresh and revitalize your travel worn mind, body and spirit.
How to pack it
1. Wrap anything breakable in a cushioned sleeve, but not so securely that you can't easily access it.
2. Place liquid items in a sturdy resealable plastic bag and place it in a protected area of your luggage or auto.
3. Label everything.