Soothing Deep Tissue Lavender Massage Butter
As good at nourishing the skin as it is to facilitate a body-soothing massage, this coconut and macadamia oil based massage butter is easy to make and a delight to experience.
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup macadamia oil
- 48 drops lavender essential oil
- Measure coconut oil and macadamia oil into a saucepan or double boiler.
- Under low, gentle warming heat, melt the oils then remove from heat.
- Add lavender oil and pour into tin or jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Allow to cool until partially solidified.
- Scoop out small amounts and massage over body.