third eye chakra meditation practice
This third eye meditation helps you find clarity and enhances your perception. Breathe in and just be.
some key words to focus on:
- Sit in a comfortable, cross-legged position.
- Make sure your back is straight and your shoulders are rolled slightly back, allowing for your breath to fill your chest.
- Make sure your spine is straight and that your head is in line with the spine.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
- As you empty your mind of all other thoughts, visualize the color indigo.
- Feel the muscles of your forehead soften and imagine the space slightly above the bridge of your nose opening.
- Feel the expansion of this space as it opens to allow clarity of consciousness.
- Sit with this feeling and allow whatever comes your way to pass through this space without any attachment.
- Breathe in and just be.
Insightful Third Eye Organic Chakra Roll-on
Renew balance with this complex, herbal blend of organic essential oils featuring clarifying rosemary and calming lavender.
Roll on essence to pulse points. Inhale. Nurture your third eye chakra; apply to the third eye. Pleasing aroma for daily use as a perfume.