third eye chakra meditation practice
Intuition is all about turning inward and focusing on seeing without our eyes. In this meditation, you will be guided to look inward and see what needs to be seen that is beyond the physical. Vision and insight can be allowed to expand with the help of this meditation.
some key words to focus on:
listen to the recording of the guided meditation here:
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Roll your shoulders back and lift your chin slightly so your forehead is slightly tilted upward.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
- On your exhale, imagine a warm light focused on the center of your forehead, in the area just above the bridge of your nose.
- Imagine that you are opening this light with your mind. It extends out from your body and reaches into the room around you. Just allow this feeling to grow and explore your surroundings to look and feel without your physical senses.
- Connect with all that is around you. Just sit, examine, and connect.
- If thoughts come into your mind — just let them flow in and out without giving them any focus or attention.
- Know that you have a deeper vision. You have the ability to know without seeing. You have the ability to connect without touch.
- Your deeper self acknowledges all that brings you wisdom and knowledge. You are able to rely on your intuitive self to help guide you in all things.
- Your deeper self will always steer you in the right direction if you allow it to connect and guide you without any force or control.
- Continue to breathe – inhale wisdom and insight; exhale to let go of the need to rely only on your physical self.
- On your next inhalation, become aware that your intuition is your ability to know, recognize and sense all that you need to enjoy a happy, balanced and fulfilled life.
- When you feel ready, open your eyes and return to your day.
insightful third eye organic chakra roll-on
Renew balance with this complex, herbal blend of organic essential oils featuring clarifying rosemary and calming lavender.
Roll on essence to pulse points. Inhale. Nurture your third eye chakra; apply to the third eye. Pleasing aroma for daily use as a perfume.