root chakra meditation practice
Consider doing this simple meditation outside, sitting on the ground. It is important to connect with the earth for this practice. This is also an excellent practice to do in the morning.
some key words to focus on:
- Sit in a comfortable, cross-legged position.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
- As you empty your mind of all other thoughts, visualize the color red. Continue to breathe.
- Begin to focus on grounding aspects in your life. What makes you feel safe? What makes you feel secure?
- Focus on those two concepts and express gratitude for all that exists in your world that keeps you stable and secure.
- As you express your gratitude, become aware that your connection to the natural world brings stability into your life.
- When you feel ready, open your eyes and begin your day.
Grounding Root Organic Chakra Roll-on
Renew balance with this earthy blend of organic essential oils featuring grounding vetiver and warming nutmeg.
Roll on essence to pulse points. Inhale. Nurture your root chakra; apply behind the knees and on the wrist. Pleasing aroma for daily use as a perfume.