root chakra meditation practice
This meditation can be used any time you need to reconnect or feel grounded. This can be a useful tool to establish a sense of security and peace during times of instability and change.
some key words to focus on:
listen to the recording of the guided meditation here:
- Sit in a comfortable, cross-legged position.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
- As you empty your mind of all other thoughts, visualize yourself connected to the ground. Your connection becomes so strong that you are rooted to the spot you are sitting in. This gentle yet supportive force is the foundation upon which you will draw strength. You feel the grounding energy of the earth travel up through your body. This energy strengthens your back, allowing you to sit up straight and roll your shoulders open. Continue to breathe.
- You are connected to all that is around you. Feel your life force expand as it absorbs fortification, security and stability from the core of the earth. Allow this feeling to grow.
- This gathering energy is the beginning of what propels the motion of your root chakra. Its rhythmic motion creates a powerful potency that allows you to move forward on your life’s path with the most stable foundation.
- Repeat the following silently to yourself: "I am connected to all that is around me. This connection gives me a strong foundation and does not hold me back. Security and stability in life allow me to move with both confidence and connection to who I am."
- When you feel ready, open your eyes and return with a renewed sense of grounding to the remainder of your day.
grounding root organic chakra roll-on
Renew balance with this earthy blend of organic essential oils featuring grounding vetiver and warming nutmeg.
Roll on essence to pulse points. Inhale. Nurture your root chakra; apply behind the knees and on the wrist.