heart chakra meditation practice
This heart-opening meditation is perfect for times when your heart needs some focus. This one is best done lying down. With an association to the element of air, try doing this with an open window or a fan blowing.
some key words to focus on:
- Lie comfortably with your spine straight. Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
- Take a deep inhalation, and on the exhale hug your arms around your body. Give yourself a squeeze.
- As you exhale, release your arms and feel yourself open, yet connected to the earth.
- Lift your chin slightly and position yourself as if your heart were to lead you in all things.
- As you continue to breathe, imagine that you are emptying yourself completely. You are letting everything flow out of you with your breath.
- Completely let go of all tension and stress. If you are holding on to any sadness, worry or fear, let it all go.
- As you empty your mind of all other thoughts, visualize the color green. This color represents the love around you.
- Feel it grow within your body at each cycle of breath.
- It begins to fill you with a sense of peace and joy.
- It fills the space of all that you let go of and brings you a sense of nurturing and contentment.
- Inhale light and love. Exhale peace and gratitude.
- When you feel ready, open your eyes and continue to feel love.
- The love around you begins to grow and will remain with you for the rest of your day.
Opening Heart Organic Chakra Roll-on
Renew balance with this soft, floral blend of organic essential oils featuring mood-lifting geranium and refreshing lemon.
Roll on essence to pulse points. Inhale. Nurture your heart chakra; apply to heart center. Pleasing aroma for daily use as a perfume.