crown chakra meditation practice
This meditation practice is best done in Corpse Pose (Savasana). Transcend the everyday and focus on the pure presence of the moment.
one word to focus on:
- Sit in a comfortable position or lie in Savasana (Corpse Pose).
- Make sure your back is straight and your shoulders are rolled slightly back, allowing for your breath to fill your chest.
- Keep your spine straight and keep your head in line with your spine. Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
- As you empty your mind of all other thoughts, allow the darkness to open and turn to light.
- Try to visualize a powerful beam of white light pouring into the crown of your head.
- Feel it slowly and steadily pouring into you like a warm stream of water.
- As the light flows through your body, allow it to fill all of you.
- Feel any tensions or pains flowing through your body down to your feet.
- Clench your toes, take a deep inhalation and upon the exhale, release your toes and let go of everything that doesn't belong in this moment.
- Feel the light grow within you and radiate from you.
- Enjoy this moment of deep connection and lightness of being.
- Sit with this feeling and focus on pure presence.
Enlightening Crown Organic Chakra Roll-on
Renew balance with this smoky, sweet blend of organic essentials oils featuring meditative frankincense and soothing neroli.
Roll on essence to pulse points. Inhale. Nurture your crown chakra; apply behind the ears and at the base of the skull. Pleasing aroma for daily use as a perfume.